Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

In and Out!


I haven't done one of these in absolutely ages!

In's ..

* New Moon, I saw it on Tuesday and I LOVED it, So much!
* Decorating our front room, We just got a new sofa (pic above), and we have almost everything we need to start the job now. Just gotta get border and paint then we can start!
* Lady Gaga, Bad Romance. I love this song so much! The video is fab too.
* Maybelline line definer liquid liner, Loving this, It is my absolute fave!
* Christmas being almost here, and my birthday (18th dec!).

Out's ..

* Having a sore throat and headache, it has come on this evening :(
* The coldness outside, Brr!
* Negativity.
* Spots! I have a few nasty hormonal ones at the moment, Boo!


♥ ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙ ♥

1 comment:

Le Cocon de Voune said...

I love reading in & out! I hope you feel better soon :-)