Pages

Monday, November 09, 2009

Sleek Pout Polish!




I got this well over a month ago and wanted to do a post of how it looks and what I think. Because I really like it!

I have this is the shade Pink Cadillac and I love it. You get a large 10g jar and it also has SPF 15 in it, which is a bonus. I think this is SO comparable to a MAC lip conditioner.. It smells the same, feels lovely and moisturising on the lips and ha a lovely tint to it, as the name would suggest! Oh and it costs a fraction of the price, of course!

When I got mine they didn't have any other colours that took my fancy unfortunately, but I will be checking back to see if any others catch my eye next time I am in Superdrug!

This adds a lovely light tint to my lips, and makes them look smooth, glossy and moisturised!

I love Sleek and their great products and their prices! Yay for Sleek! :)
 ♥
˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

4 comments:

Jen said...

I have this and I love it!! x

Becky said...

I agree - yay for Sleek!! I love my Put Polish and you got a really nice colour :)

Sheefa F said...

I really like this too gurl :D I have this and the plum one which is great too!

Skarletrubyjynx said...

There's a sleek stand just opened near me, I've got a huge list of things I want to buy from there now haha