Pages

Thursday, November 05, 2009

I LOVE Gosh Darling



The lovely Louise from Get Lippie had bought this for herself a few weeks ago and it didn't suit her. So luckily for me, she was kind enough to send it to me! (Thank yooou!) I have been trying to get hold of it for so long, and I am such a huge fan of nude lipsticks.

The first time I used it I fell in L O V E! It is the lovliest nude ever, It is like a natural nude, It is nicely pigmented and so smooth and moisturising, I put a light sheer coat on and it just makes my lips look naturally nude in my opinion, I love how it looks! It could also be built up to a nuder nude too, if you wanted.

So, Thank you to Louise, I owe you one. I love this lipstick so much and it will be a staple in my make up bag from now on!




 ♥
˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

4 comments:

*Dainty*Dollymix* said...

Looks amazing on you Sophie, love gosh darling - best lipstick ever!

<3 xox

Juicygirl... said...

looks great on you missy its one of my all time favs i love it xoxo

Get Lippie said...

Oh, I'm so pleased it worked for you, and you like it! Looks great!

人妻 said...

最近旦那とマンネリで全然Hしてません。正直もうかなり欲求不満です…誰か相手してくれる方いませんか?空いている時間は多いと思うので都合は合わせやすいと思います。お互い楽しめる関係になりたいな。人妻でも平気な人いたら是非相手してください☆一応18歳以上の人限定でお願いします。上はどこまででも大丈夫なんで excellent.lady@docomo.ne.jp