Pages

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Eyeko Nail Polishes.


You'll have seen a few Eyeko Nail Of The Day posts over the last couple of months, and there are still some to come, but I wanted to talk about their nail polishes in general because I love them!

As you can see they have unique quirky packaging, and each polish has it's slogan..

Saucy Polish - For Naughty Nails.
Rain Polish - For City Nails.
Posh Polish - For Ladylike Nails.
Tea Rose Polish - For Country Nails.
Vampira Polish - For Gothic Nails.

I love all of the shades and the bottles are a really nice size (8.5ml) for the bargain price on £3.50 a bottle, and they always have a good money saving offer on, and free gift promos. The applicator brush is nice too, it's long and not too flimsy.. I think a good brush is always important!

Most shades are pretty much opaque with one coat, but I always use two thinner coats to make sure I get an even coverage. Oh! and they dry fast as well.

I love these polishes and definitely want to try some more shades. Which are your fave Eyeko polishes.
Available from here.
Items sent from PR for review consideration.

2 comments:

o said...

They look nice... I must check them out as everyone seens to love them!

Confessions of a Beautyholic

Stevista said...

I've seen swatches of these nail polishes and they look nice, I have to get me some! :)