Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

FOTD : Illamasqua Art Of Darkness.

My FOTD.
So in relation to yesterdays post all about my new Illamasqua goodies, I wanted to show you my face of the day, done with the products!

I used Superior as my all over cream base, then I packed Alluvium over it to set the cream and make it even more intense. They both look really good together and I love how the look turned out.. It's really simple, yet very bright and bold!

I also used my Liquid Metals Quad from the Body Electrics Collection, I took Enrapture on a liner brush and placed it along my lower and upper lash line and I added a touch of Phenomena on the very inner corner. The reason I used Enrapture to line the whole eye was because the pure pigment 'Alluvium' is full of micro copper sparkles, so I thought using this would really set it off..

Clockwise From Top Left : Enrapture, Surge, Solstice, Phenomena.
Eye Eye!

Sideways glance...
That's all really! For the rest of the look I used GOSH Liner in Purple Stain on my water line, I used Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara, and for foundation I used Max Factor Miracle Touch. Oh, and on my lips I am wearing Barry M #147, with a touch of Enrapture liquid metal in the centre of the pout!

So there you go! I hope you like :)

Smile!

5 comments:

Sarah Ali / Glossicious said...

love it.

Jen said...

Such a gorgeous look!! x

liloo said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa this is so gorgeous that blue and copper together, yum yum yum.

Caz said...

Love this look
xxx

Stevista said...

Beautiful look Sophie! :)