Pages

Saturday, September 04, 2010

This Week ..

I am mostly......

Listening... Michael Buble, *Swoon* Isn't he handsome?

Reading... Nothing, I need to though, I have a few books I should read!

Watching...Loads, Ultimate Big Brother, X Factor, Eastenders.. The usual :)

Buying... Sadly nothing.. I am awaiting delivery on the Urban Decay NYC Palette.

Wanting... The Urban Decay Naked Palette.

Trying... To cheer up, I feel a bit down right now.

Loving... Eyeko's 'Vampira Polish'.

Planning... Nothing at the moment, apart from future blog posts and videos.

Making... Um, nothing!

Cooking... Tea tonight, but that's just a microwave curry, lol :)

Inspired By... My mum, just because she is amazing and beautiful.

2 comments:

tackyblueeyeshadow said...

Sorry you're feeling down :( Sending some big cyber ((((hugs)))) your way xxx

Stevista said...

I hope you will feel better soon Sophie! *hug*

drugstoreandbargainlover