Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

A Couple Of Sleek Storm MakeUp Looks..

. . .
 Going through my pictures folder today I came across two FOTD's that I never posted. They were done whilst I was away at my Mum's in August and are both pretty similar and done with the 'Storm' Palette, from Sleek.

* * * *
The next look is quite similar, but I used the Eyeko Navy Graffiti Liquid Liner pen with it. I can't remember exactly what else I used in the looks, But that's ok..

. . .

 (These are the same look, same day - I just plaited my hair in between!)

That's all really, I just thought I'd post them as some FOTD's. I think the lipstick in the second pic is MAC Pretty Please. I love the Storm Palette, It's one of my faves from Sleek.

6 comments:

Fum said...

Nice looks :-)especially love the first one.

liloo said...

eeeeeeeee, so excited, i won a storm palette recently so i will be able to try these too xx

Aru said...

very nice and simple looks! =)

Chloe said...

oooo nice, so fresh! xx

UhhSpork said...

gorgeous!

Stevista said...

I like the second look better and you look so cute with the plaited hair! :)