Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Illamasqua Art Of Darkness!

Sadly last week I was unable to attend the Illamasqua Bloggers Event for their new 'Art Of Darkness' Collection, which is full of gorgeous bright metallics and amazing artwork and photographs. All of which can be seen right here.

So this morning when the postman handed me a black envelope with Illamasqua stamped on the front I was really chuffed! Alex had sent me a couple of items from the new collection to try!


The packaging is stunningly eye catching and so fancy looking, Illamasqua really know how to present their products! So, I was sent the Liquid Metal in Superior (£17) and the Pure Pigment in Alluvium (£15) .. Both of which are just so beautiful and definitely items that I know I will use! I love bright blues and metallics, so these are very me.

Superior and Alluvium
How intense are they? I am IN LOVE with both of them, and they are a perfect match too, I used both of them for a FOTD today, which I will upload later, or tomorrow. The liquid metal is just so pigmented and bright and smooth, and the pigment is so unique, it is a lovely blue shade but has a ton of micro copper sparkles in it which are so eye catching, I'm not sure you can see them very well in my image.

Thanks Alex, these were a lovely surprise!
+
See you all later with that Illamaqua face of the day!

3 comments:

liloo said...

I got no need for superior but omg alluvium is divine. can't wait to see your look!
liloo/@tsunimee

Nicola said...

Completely agree - Illamasqua products are always presented so well! Such beautiful colours, can't wait to see your FOTD xxx

Stevista said...

The packaging is so pretty!! Superior is so bright, I love it! :)