Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I Love Naked Showers!


Recently I was sent the Naked Rescue Intensive Care Shampoo and Conditioner to try out and do a little review on. The shower gel is something I already owned from the brand, but that I thought I would throw in here too, because I love it.

So, I'll start with the Shampoo and Conditioner : First off, they both smell really good. Before I even opened the bottle I could smell a sweet coconut scent. Both products are SLS, Paraben and Silicone free and are suitable for vegetarians and vegans too.

The Shampoo lathers really, really well with only a fifty pence piece sized amount, which some SLS free shampoo's struggle to do. As I previously mentioned it seriously smells so good and It left my hair feeling thick and soft and with a lovely scent that stuck around until the next wash!

The Conditioner comes in a squeezable tube which I like and it is a very thick consistency, a little of this goes a really long way, and I just apply it to my mid lengths and ends. It has that rich coco-nutty smell and feels so luxurious. I leave it on for about three minutes and then rinse and I am left with silky well conditioned locks!

I really love both of these products and they definitely helped with the frizzy-ness of my naturally curly hair. My hair felt soft and healthy after using these two together and I would definitely repurchase. They only cosy £3.99 each so are complete bargains and they are available from here.

The Orange Blossom Shower Gel is gorgeous, It's for sensitive skin and has a fruity uplifting fresh scent that lathers really nicely and leaves the skin feeling smooth and smelling fresh. This little gem is also only £3.99 and I would definitely recommend it! Available from here.

If you haven't before, then I recommend that you check out the Naked website. They use all natural ingredients and cut out the harsh chemicals, and best of all they are very reasonable priced!

***
Also, as an added bonus! it's Naked's 5th Birthday and they're celebrating for the whole month of September. They invite everyone to participate in a giveaway of Naked goodies. All you gotta do is check the Naked Blog and leave a comment saying which game was played at the Naked Birthday party!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm planning on getting some Naked shampoo and conditioner because I've heard great things about them :) Nice to hear that they lather up even being SLS free :D xx

Dani said...

Thanks for this review, I've been looking for a good SLS-free range and this has just confirmed that I will be buying Naked :D xx