Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Revlon Matte Suede NOTD's!

Ohh, this is my 400th post! ..

With their A/W Colletion Revlon released two gorgeous Matte Suede nail colours. One is a gorgrous deep red/burgundy shade (Ruby Ribbon). The other is a dark vibrant green (Emerald City). Both shades remind me of Christmas because they are such deep festive colours.

I have two NOTD's here for you. The finish of the Matte/Suede's is lovely. It's not a flat boring matte, it's a shimmery matte that is eye catching, I love it!

First up, Ruby Ribbon!


And here we have Emerald City!


What do you think of Matte Nails? Have you tried these?
Thank You For Reading! 
x x ..Sophie..  x x

*These polishes were provided by Revlon PR.

3 comments:

Stevista said...

I'm not very fond of matte nails, they look so flat to me! :/ Sorry :/

Sophie said...

That's ok hun, you are entitled to your opinion, and I know a few people who dislike it :)

Stevista said...

:) The green one looks better than the red I think! :)