Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Revlon A/W 2010 Collection and FOTD.

Revlon A/W Palette and Lipstick.
I was recently sent the new Revlon Autumn / Winter Collection and I could not wait to play with it, The Collection is called Suede Rhapsody and is created by Gucci Westman. The Collection includes glamour, modern textures and deep toned colours with modern bursts of colour.

So yesterday I thought I would do a make up FOTD for you all, which I also recorded for You Tube.

This is the look I did, and all colours on the eyes are from the palette. On my waterline I have Benefit Eye Bright, and for Mascara I used Rimmel Volume Flash.


The Palette is full of a gorgeous selection of colours and the deep purple is just perfect for a dramatic smokey look. That is what I did, and then for a pop of colour I used the bright pastel colour on my lower lashine. The lip colour is a matte lipstick in the colour 'Stormy Pink' and I love it! It is my absolute new favourite.

The collection is available from Boots, Click Here.

I will be posting about the other products in this collection soon, so keep a look out for that!
Stormy Pink Matte Lipstick
Silver Fox Palette




10 comments:

Aru said...

very nice look! I love your eyes! *-*
xx

MsHeeyah said...

Those colors are gorgeous! :) I need to check if we have them in the US! :)

Fum said...

looks like a nice collection. Nice fotd look too :-)

Irene Blushing Loves said...

Revlon pallete looks so gorgeous!Lovely colection!!!
xxx

kirjoittaja said...

You have a very nice blog! Good to read & follow.
Drunknmunky - Pikavippivinkit

liloo said...

gorgeous look, i've loved how you used the colours from this gorgeous palette into this look x

Stevista said...

I love the look Sophie, especially the teal you used on the lower lashline!! :)

Unknown said...

Just found your blog through BBLL, It's fab!
These are such pretty products, I haven't seen them anywhere except your blog :)
lovely :D

http://lovelaughlauren.blogspot.com/ ♥

UhhSpork said...

I REALLY like the colors in this palette! I might just have to check it out! thanks :D

Sarah Ali / Glossicious said...

gorgeous