Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Girl About Town..


Today I present to you, a FOTD post. This is my 'Girl About Town' look.. Just cos I am wearing the lipstick.. and I couldn't think of a better name!



Here is what I used :
 All of the eyeshadows I used are from the Urban Decay Volume II Book of shadows.
Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara
Rimmel Pure White Kohl Waterline
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline Upper Lashline

MAC Girl about town on the lips.
       Max Factor 'Miracle Touch' foundation.
           MAC Gentle 'Mineralize' Blush.



5 comments:

jordan said...

your skin looks flawless! its a shame i never dare to wear a lipstick colour like this, it looks lovely :)

Rhamnousia @ Desi Girl Does Makeup said...

I like this!

The Rimmel pencil works perfectly against your skintone, it was too stark for me.

Dani said...

I love this look! It looks all classic-Hollywood gorgeous, but with a twist :) plus that lipstick looks beautiful on you!xx

blondes said...

Hi Sophie, I was thinking to get myself Girl About Town... it seems to be a lovely shade... do you still like it?

Sophie said...

It's stunning Mika, I reccommend it. It has a great finish and is a gorgeous smnooth pigmented lipstick. One of my faves for sure!