Pages

Thursday, September 09, 2010

Just a smokey look ..

I recently acquired the Urban Decay Book Of Shadows II from a blog sale and it is gorgeous! 
This is a look I did with it the other day :)

.. I Used ..

- Eyes -

* Nylon
*YDK
*Twice Baked
*Sellout
*Colossal Lash Mascara
*Maybelline Line Definer 
* Urban Decay 24/7 Liner Bourbon
- LIPS - 
*NYX Orange soda
*Barry M Peachy pink
*Revlon Peach Petal Gloss

- FACE -
*Covergirl Clean Makeup
*Max Factor Creme puff
*NYC Pink Colour Wheel
*Primark Shimmer Brick

8 comments:

Ashlie Nicole said...

OOO so pretty!!! are you doing a tutorial on this look? xx

AnNeTtEe said...

pretty look!! I also got my Vol II from a friend who was selling it & I'm glad I did... the colors are pretty & uber pigmented! =) I need to do more looks with it though...

Fee - Makeup Savvy said...

You have made me want it now!
Really nice smokey metallic eye.

Also quite liking that mascara lady! :)

Fee x

Steph & The Spaniels said...

Super pretty
:)
xxx

Polkadot said...

That's so cool! I never think to do smokey looks with any colours apart from greys and blacks.

I've just started my own blog and I'm trying to get the link around the place so I can drum up some readers and feedback.

www.daysofthepolkadotgirl.blogspot.com

xx polkadot

Stevista said...

Pretty look Sophie! ;) On the first pic though your lower lashline looks too red-brown, is it just on the pic?

Sophie said...

Thanks all. I may do a video tutorial.

I think it is just the pic that makes it look red-brown?! .. xx

Stevista said...

I thought so too, because it doesn't look like that on the other pics! :) Yep, yep do a tutorial!! :)