Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Bright Electro Eyes!

Hey everyone! Just a little FOTD for you all!..

So yesterday I decided to crack out the 120 palette again because it had been a while since I used it. I wanted to do a look that was bright and eye catching..

I think I did!..



The 120 Palette is available on ebay, just do a search. It has every possible colour you could ever need and they are all VERY pigmented, and best of all it's under twenty quid! I highly recommend!

So I did my look with all shades from the 120 Palette.

Other things I used are :

  • Gosh Haute Precision Mascara
  • Maybelline Line Definer
  • GOSH Black Ink 24/7 Liner
  • Revlon Colorstay Foundation
  • Translucent Powder
  • No 17 Skin Awakening Blusher (Was a Ltd Ed)
  • No 17 Lasting Fix Lipstick in Heartthrob (More on that in another post!)
  • Benefit 'Who are you wearing?' Lipgloss.



And that's it!.. :)

8 comments:

Ori-Beauty® said...

That looks amazing & all of the colours work so well together!
Sarah :-)

Stevista said...

Beautiful !!! I love the purple on the crease! :)

Steph & The Spaniels said...

This is amazing :) gorgeousssss! u are so talented xxx

Becky said...

Ooh, this is lovely! I'm part tempted to get a new 120 palette now :)

Sophie said...

Thank you all! :) xxx

Sara said...

this is amazing.. WOW... totally love it ^ ^

Unknown said...

I adore this look :) x

Vesna said...

OMG! This look is SO amazing!
I also have the 120 palette and I agree it's great! :)