Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Simple Spotless Skincare.

I was sent the Simple Spotless Skin range from Superdrug about six weeks ago now, and I have been trialling it since then. I like to give a skincare range plenty of time to work, to see what the results are.

The range is aimed at spot prone skin and contains zinc and camomile which are great for clearing, soothing and helping eliminate oil in your skin. Everything is perfume free too and doesn't contain any nasty chemicals.

Everything is under £5.00 so it's a very affordable range.

So, what did I think?

*The Cleansing Wipes were really pleasant to use, they are soft and remove make up without being harsh on your eyes and face, They are great for when travelling too, instead of taking lots of heavy bottles.

*The Anti Blemish Moisturiser is great! I am a bit of a moisturiser fiend and love to try out lots of new ones if I can. This was really nice to use, quite a thick rich cream that soaks into the skin quickly and doesn't leave a greasy feeling, It just left my skin feeling glowy and hydrated and it's definitely a good base for your make up.

*The Triple Action Facewash is a gel like wash with little micro beads inside, It foams well and left my skin feeling deeply cleansed and really fresh, like a good cleanser should!

*The Blackhead Eliminating Scrub I used this to exfoliate a couple of times a week, it's not overly harsh on the skin, but I wouldn't use it daily, because the face wash has a slight exfoliant in. This is a creamy consistency and doesn't foam, but it felt my skin looking fresh and feeling super soft.

So, do I think it has helped my skin over all? .. Yes, a bit, definitely. I don't feel the changes have been dramatic, but this has kept any nasty breakouts at bay and left my skin feeling soft and healthy. But I do prefer my Garnier Pure Active range for my skin. I will continue to use the products up though, they are enjoyable to use and leave my skin feeling fresh.

*Products sent to me by Superdrug to review. I am a Superdrug Blog Partner. However, This does not affect my opinions and I am not being paid to review products for them.*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this. I have been looking at this range for a little while now, but might just have to give some of it a whirl!

Thank u xx

Anonymous said...

Out of interest how do you become a superdrug blog partner?
Regards,
Beki

Sophie said...

They emailed and asked me :)