Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sleek MakeUp - Raspberry Souffle Pout Polish.

(Sorry for the dodgy mouth shot!)

Say Hello To Raspberry Souffle, One of the brand new limited edition Pout Polishes from Sleek Makeup.

This is a very pigmented hot pink colour which has a slight blue/purpley undertone to it, The colour is very pretty and it feels so moisturising on the lips. It also contains SPF15 which is an added bonus, so you don't have to worry about your lips on those Hot Summer days, just slap your pout polish on and go! I would say this is comparable to a MAC Lip conditioner, for a fraction of the price.

The consistency of the pout polish is really smooth and soft, and it leaves the lips looking super glossy!.. I like to keep it in the fridge on warm days, otherwise it can be a little melty.

One thing I will say about this new shade is that I would have expected a Raspberry Scent, but it doesn't really have one, It has a sweet scent, and taste too it but it's not raspberry. It's the same scent as the regular pout polishes have, It's pleasant though!

This is a great quality product for the bargain price of £3.99 and you can buy it online, or purchase it from your nearest Superdrug.


6 comments:

allmylove said...

That colour is stunning! So very summery :)

www.allthelovelystuff.blogspot.com

xxx

MsHeeyah said...

That's a pretty color! Is that like the MAC Tendertones? I was never able to try the tendertones but wish I was into makeup or even knew about MAC when those were in! :)

liloo said...

very pretty colour. looks like a very good quality product. you're right: would have made sense to have a taste/smell of raspberry.

Stevista said...

Beautiful color! :) lol on the pic comment!!

Kate said...

The colour is lovely! I have the pink cadillac and electic peach and love them! I've also seen they have a yellow LE one out too. What's the flavour like of this one? I'm not too keen on the taste of the original ones!

I do agree they're a good value alternative to MAC tendertones, but I do love them and they're being rereleased as one of Terry's faves! Yay!

www.clickandmake-up.blogspot.com.

Unknown said...

I picked up both of these limited edition ones and i love them! I think the colour is so lovely. However i really don't like the smell and taste. I really wish they did have a raspberry flavour.