Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

NOTD Berry Ice Cream / Pale Purple.

I recently got this is a swap as I wanted it So sosososoo badly and it was sold out everywhere I looked (although it is back on their website now). I just knew I had to try it and I knew I was going to love it from all of the NOTD posts I had saw about it.

I was right, I DO love it, lots! I think it looks super duper pretty and it's one of those colours that makes me keep admiring my hands. Application was quite annoying and streaky on the first coat, but I added two thinner coats to get it as you see in the picture (So 3 coats all in all, although 2 thicker coats would do it).

It's definitely LOVE!

6 comments:

Kate said...

That colour is stunning and very shiny! Did you add a top coat of clear polish? It makes me want ice cream!

Kat x www.clickandmake-up.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!! I keep meaning to buy this, but forget each time I walk into Superdrug!

Unknown said...

I'm really pleased you like it :)
Jane x

Lu - The Pink Bandit said...

So pretty! x

Lima said...

the colour looks blooming gorgeous! x

PInchYourCheeks said...

Nice!