Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Matte Nails and Thank You!



Recently I purchased a couple of new Collection 2000 hot looks nail polishes, and one of them was a coral(ish) colour called fruit salad, not normally a colour I would go for, but I thought I'd give it a try.

So, here is a NOTD with 'Fruit Salad' and a coat of Essie's Matte About You' on top.

Also, I must say a big mahoosive thank you to the gorgeous Hannah who sent me the Matte top coat because she wasn't digging the matte look. I really love it, Like I thought I would, So thank you so much hun!.. You should all go check and follow her blog too, she is having a nice MAC give away at the moment, which is awesome!

So here is my nail look.. The Fruit Salad looks patchy, I know! I only did two coats, and before I put the topcoat on it didn't look so patchy, but the matte-ness just highlights it a bit, and the camera highlights it even more so.

But you get the idea!..

3 comments:

Hannah said...

really glad you like it sweetie! :) glad it went to a good home ♥

Unknown said...

I love the colour! I'm just starting to dig the matte nail look.

Becky said...

I'm loving the matte nail look right now!