Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse! ♥


I love make up that I can just reach for on a day when I can't be bothered to make much of an effort with my make up, or if I am in a mad rush.

Maybelline's dream matte mousse is one of those products, I wouldn't say it was my HG foundation, but it is one of them, I reach for it when I want a quick all over foundation application with no fuss!

It gives decent coverage, is matte and feels velvety smooth on the skin. I love this stuff!


It applies easily, blends in perfectly and the Ivory shade is perfect for me. It lasts pretty well if I set it with powder and it feels light on the skin, Oh and it has never broken me out either.

What products do you reach for when you're in a rush or can't be bothered?

I bought mine from Boots, it was £6.99 and I will repurchase over and over!

5 comments:

Kate said...

This has become one of my favourite foundations too! It's great for oily skin and I've found that applying it with a stippling brush gives a great finish. When I first picked this up about 5 years ago I hated it and it languished in my makeup drawer until I gave it another try and fell in love! They recently brought out an even paler colour than ivory too - champagne :)

Kat x www.clickandmake-up.blogspot.com

Stevista said...

Hmmm... I hated it too when I first got it! Maybe I should give it a second chance? Does it accentuate dry patches on your skin?

Skarletrubyjynx said...

I have the concealer from the same range, it's a bit dense and too dark for me though. Unless the foundation picks up on a brush easier than the concealer I probably wouldn't get it, I find sponges a bit tricky to clean afterwards

Sophie said...

I love it! I don't really have dry patches so I can't comment. I didn't know there was a concealer!

Dani said...

I get really dry skin on my face, but as long as i've kept up to date with exfoliating and moisturising this works really well for me. I love the revlon colourstay but on days when i just can't be bothered this is my go-to foundation :)