Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Revlon Gray Suede Nails.

This is one of the colours I was sent from Revlon, It is one of their newer shades, Gray Suede. I looked at the bottle and was a little 'Hmm' about it. But today I saw a NOTD on someone else's blog and it looked lovely, So I decided I would try mine out.

It's actually a really pretty nude, slightly shimmery pale beige shade (Can you tell I am bad at describing colours?) It's nothing like a gray anyway. It's just lovely and it looks modern and I love it.

Application was lovely, as with all Revlon polishes I have used, the formula is quite thin, so not gloopy at all, and two coats gave me the coverage shown in the pictures.

I then decided to crack open some Nailene Nail Art stickers that I've had for a while now, and just put one on each thumb, like so..

Pretty, no? I love how it looks, it's not too over the top, but they look pretty. This is a lovely colour polish too, what do you think?

Revlon Polishes available from Boots & Superdrug for £6.29.

No comments: