Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Fresh Summery Look.

Here is some summery make up I wore the other day. I wanted something not over the top with a bit of colour and some added glitz!

I went for a champagne colour all over the lid (I used a NYC eye dust) with a brown blended into the crease, Then black liquid liner on the upper lash line with Collection 2000 'Hustle' glam crystals liner on top of it.

The lower lash line is Rimmel's Glam Eye Mono Eyeshadow in 'Posh Peacock' and some white kohl on the waterline. The Mascara is Clarin's wonder lash (I think?).

On the face is Revlon PhotoReady and the lips of course is Snob Lipstick from MAC, which I love.


5 comments:

Becky said...

I love the splash of blue :)

Stevista said...

I love, love, love the lower liner!

hazeleyes said...

Looks really fresh and pretty. I love wearing a bright colour on my lower lash line in the summer! xXx

Unknown said...

Beautiful, i love the tealy blue under the eye :)

Stefy said...

love the look! expecially with the bronze and teal eye look!
Snob looks amazing too!

Stefy x
britese.blogspot.com