Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

L'oreal Carbon Black Super Liner! ♥

I know that many of you have probably all seen and heard about this liquid eye-liner from L'Oreal before.

I've had this for a while now, and it is one of my favourite liquid liners, it is the blackest black, and the thing that makes it so nice and easy to use is the thin felt tip applicator, as you can see it is like a fine felt tip pen, and it just glides over the lash line so nicely and is perfect for creating thin lines and flicks.

It really does make lining the eyes so easy and I reach more for this than my Mac fluid line. I think felt tip liquid liners are the best!

Available from Boots for £5.99.

Have you tried this?

6 comments:

Hannah said...

I love this but I really hate the applicator. I prefer a much stiffer brush, I tend to make mistakes really easily with this x

Becky said...

Might have to sneak into Boots and have a look at this :)

Stevista said...

does it stay on Sophie?

Cotton said...

ohh does this liner like flake on you too?.
^Even though it does on me i still LOVEEEE THIS LINER :D

Cotton xx
http://cottonsspace.blogspot.com

Sophie said...

It doesn't flake off on me, and it lasts all day really well and intensely black :) It's lovely.

Stevista said...

Hmmm.... adding it to my wishlist then!! :D