Pages

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

*NEW* Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick : Review.

Take a look! These stunning ColorBurst Lipsticks are the newest Lip Product Release from Revlon. They are actually released today (June 2nd).

"Instant burst of rich, true color with a featherlight feel. Elasticolor™ technology provides immediate color release and hugs lips with a burst of weightless color that feels like a second skin."

Look at that packaging, isn't it lovely?! I love the imprint on the bullet too, they look so classy and they feel nice and sturdy too.

They are really lovely lipsticks, They feel smooth and moisturising when applied and they are intensely pigmented, all of the swatches below are just one swipe of lipstick.

I have to admit, I'm not normally much of a lipstick person, but these feel so smooth and are not drying to the lips at all. I am surprised by how much I like the colours too, being a nude lipstick girl normally.

Here are my swatches :

[Apologies for the lame swatches, I'm not good at photographing my lips! - All pictures taken in natural daylight though, So I hope you can get an idea of what you like]

[Click for more info, and colour selection.]

So, Which colours are your faves? .. I like the look of Baby Pink! :)

These are available from Boots and Supedrug from 2nd June 2010 (They should be available online soon), for £7.99 each and are available in 12 colours.

8 comments:

MsHeeyah said...

Those are really pretty colors! I think my favorite is Blush! :)

Kate said...

The packaging is wonderful! Blush looks like the winner!

I recently started blogging at
www.clickandmake-up.blogspot.com

Kat x

missy_ellie_uk said...

I'm loving the look of Fuschia - gorgeous! x

Unknown said...

Oh those look so beautiful! I love the colours and they sound like they're very high quality. Fuschia, Coral and True Red look wonderful. Great review! :)

AnNeTtEe said...

I dunno why you'e apologizing.. your swatches are awesome!! your lips look pretty!!! those lipstick look pretty! great haul!!! I love the Fuchsia the most... Blush looks like a good nude lipstick! thanks for sharing! =)

SilhouetteScreams said...

Your lip swatches look great! You have awesome shaped lips :)

I really love the look of Fuchsia, and everytime I am remotely near a Revlon stand I always swatch it. Theyre so expensive in Aus though, so I havent bought it yet =/

Stevista said...

Awesome colours! :) I have to get me some! lol

Vesna said...

I don't think I have any lipstick by Revlon, but I might consider getting these! The only shade that wouldn't suit me is Plum, but love to try other 4 shades :D

And your swatches are nice, don't worry about them ;)