Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

UDPP I ♥ You!

UDPP, How I L♥VE Thee.

Just a little shout out and mini review of this. If you don't use an eye primer for whatever reason, you should.

I was so sceptical about this products for a long time, then I got a mini one with a palette one time, which gave me a chance to try it out.

I was gob-smacked.

It works! It stops my eye shadow from creasing, EVER, and it enhances the colour of eye shadows too. Honestly, it rocks and I will always use this!

That is all.. What do your prime your eyes with?

3 comments:

Stevista said...

I've never tried UDPP, I might buy it someday! I use Artdeco Eyeshadow Base (German brand) or Elf Mineral Eyeshadow Primer or Radiant Professional Eyeshadow Base (Greek brand) to prime my eyes and I love all 3! :)

Ms. Wedgie said...

I love this stuff too!! I use it everyday with out fail and always have some in my make up bag!

One tip I picked up from another blog is that when you think it's running out, depot (or should I say detube) it and there is absolutely loads of product left over!

xxx

chiconomy said...

Thanks for this - I have been looking for an eye primer and was just about to buy Benefit Lemon Aid - this has changed my mind! UD for me!! x