Pages

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Snazzy Nails!



I first saw the gradient sponge nail design thingy when Miss Chievous did it on You Tube / in a Blogpost a few weeks ago, I thought it looked awesome, and so easy and so today, a rainy day, I decided to go to my make up room (or the spare room.. I prefer make up room!) to play with nail stuff, experimenting and stuff.

This is my final look, I did loads of other designs and konads and stuff, but finally settled on this.

I used Barry M Black, Barry M Pink Flamingo and the Pink on the tips is Revlon Fuchsia Fever, Loves it!

I think it looks pretty cool and different, and I decided not to use a base colour and just do it on my natural nail.

So, waddya think?



I did take pics of all of today's other nail experiments, I may post them all together in a new post later!

4 comments:

Olivia said...

I did a similar gradiant design recently too! This looks fab xx

Becky said...

That is so pretty!

May said...

So pretty! It looks really cool on your natural nail like that xxx

Shaheen said...

I love it. And even better, they are all colours I use.

Thanks for sharing. I had not seen this style of nail painting before. Keen to have a try.