Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Herbalife NouriFusion Moisturiser.

After my review of the NouriFusion Cleanser and Toner, I was sent the moisturiser too, which I was pleased about, because there is nothing like having a complete set :)

The moisturiser comes in a 50ml tube and contains SPF15, I love a moisturiser with SPF included, because I am the sort of girl that would forget to apply it otherwise.

It has a lovely citrus scent to it, just like the cleanser does and it is quite a thin consistency which blends in nicely and soaks in quickly too, a little goes a long way.

It leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated, and using the whole range together has left my skin feeling and looking pretty good, for my skin!..

So, it gets a thumbs up from me, I like the range :)

See the website, here, for more info.

1 comment:

El'Aundra Dolce said...

So I saw your blog. I wanted to invite you to edk.dolce I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle © " where I promote all my followers, and give them a chance to attract more people to their blog & for my followers to learn more about them! Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com
*Elle