Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Revlon Fuchsia Fever Nails!

Hi all..

Revlon kindly sent me some gorgeous goodies to try out a while ago, and one of the items was this new nail polish shade, Fuchsia Fever, It's stunningly bright and eye catching.

Revlon polishes apply really nicely in my opinion. The formula is quite thin, but that saves it from getting gloopy and difficult to apply. To get an opaque finish I used two heavier coats.



Isn't it lovely? The picture with the flash is actually more true to life than the one in natural light. It's so bright and pretty and lasted about four days without a top coat (I must get me a god topcoat!)

The Revlon Range is available from Boots and Superdrug. This nail polish is £6.29.

2 comments:

tackyblueeyeshadow said...

Such a gorgeous pink! Love it! x

MissNada2010 said...

WOW! I love this colour!!
Thanks for the review
xoxox