Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sleek 'Glo' >+



What Sleek MakeUp Say: 5 complimentary glowing strips of powder available in 3 shade variants which can be applied to the face and body to give the skin a shimmering, naturally glowing and sunkissed look.

Softly run the enclosed brush over the bars and dab on desired parts of the body where the light hits. These may include your cheekbones, forehead, brow bones, shoulders, back or chest.

My Thoughts: I bought this quite some time ago in the shade 'peach shimmer' and for a while I didn't really use it, I think because I thought it was more of a summery bronzy product.

So, with the decent-ish weather we have had recently I have been giving it a go, and I have to say it's a really lovely product. It's smooth and well pigmented and it applies well and blends in easily, leaving a lovley healthy bronzed glow on my cheeks (I should have taken a picture of my cheeks, oops!)

It definitely gives the sun-kissed effect, as Sleek put it!

I would definitely recommend this, another star product from Sleek MakeUp, and for less than a fiver too!

3 comments:

Stevista said...

Doesn't it look too shimmery on the skin? I have oily skin, so I don't need shimmer lol !

drugstoreandbargainlover

Unknown said...

It looks beautifully pigmented! I don't like broners but if they had a sort of pink variation i would be all over it :P

Sian said...

It looks so pretty! I bought a similar product form wet and wild which is horrible though because it has so much shimmer!!

I've given you an award, you can find it here
http://fudgesmoothiesmakeup.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-heart-your-blog-award.html

xx