Pages

Monday, July 05, 2010

The Body Shop Seaweed Moisture Lotion!

Photobucket

I have been using this moisturiser for a while now, and I wanted to give it a little mention here on my blog because I love it lots! The first ottle was one I received from the body shop last year, and because I loved it so much I repurchased, which is always a good sign that I love a product.

It smells lovely, like the whole seaweed range does. Very little of this goes such a long way, and it sinks in quickly without leaving a greasy after feeling, and it also has SPF15 in it too, which is great for protecting you against harmful rays.

It is mattifying too, so if you have oily skin this will keep the oil at bay, and it makes a great base for your make up.

Photobucket

This gets a big thumbs up from me!
Available here, for just£10.

2 comments:

Tamara said...

I've been using this for nearly 2 years now and I love it! A little really does go a long way!

Unknown said...

Ooh I like the sound of this! I love anything with spf :)