Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

I'm Currently Using..

HAIR

Shampoo - Aussie Miracle Moist

Conditioner - Aussie Miracle Moist too!

Hair Mask - Aussie 3 Minute Miracle - It's addictive!

Styling Products - OSiS Stuff.. Mainly 'Curl Me Soft + Dust It'


BODY

Body Wash - NAKED Orange Blossom Body Wash

Body Moisturizer - Lula Bloom Body Butter

Deodorant - Soft and Gentle

Fake Tan - Nothing, Really.. I embrace the pale! I do have a few to try out though!

FACE

Makeup Remover - Boots Botanics Eye Make Up Remover! Love This!

Cleanser - Garnier Pure Active Face Wash

Exfoliator - St Ives Apricot Scrub

Mask - The Body Shop Tea Tree Mask

MAKE UP

Primer - GOSH Primer

Foundation - Max Factor Miracle Touch

Concealer - Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection

Powder - Max Factor Cream Puff

Blush - MAC Spaced Out

Bronzer - FCUK Bronzer (When I wear it)

Highlighter - Prestige Skin Loving Minerals Baked Highlighter

Eyebase - Urban Decay Primer Potion

Eyeshadow - This is ever changing, on a daily basis! I am loving the Bee Luscious 'Super Wear Cream Eyes shadows' though

Eyeliner - Eyeko Graffiti Liner

Curler - QVS Eyelash Curler

Mascara - Varies, mainly No17 Wild Curls

Lipstick - MAC Snob

Gloss - This Varies!

Nail Varnish - Barry M Mushroom

2 comments:

Stevista said...

I'll do this too on my blog!! ;) Can you please do a review on Gosh Face Primer? :)

drugstoreandbargainlover

Anonymous said...

My favourite MAC lipstick is Snob. Good choice :) xo