Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

M.A.C's Controversial Rodarte Collection.


[Photo : Courtesy Of MAC]

Oh Look, A Promo Image For a collection that is supposed to be inspired by the Beautiful Mexico Landscape.. I don't think!
I actually find this image haunting.


Hey Everyone,

In the past couple of days there has been a lot of negativity surrounding the New MAC Rodarte Collection that is set for release in September, and rightly so.

The Collection which is 'Inspired' by Juarez, Mexico is in very bad taste.

I won't go into detail here, because basically I can't explain it as well as many of my fellow bloggers already. But what I am going to do is link to just some of the posts about this subject, and I urge you to go and read them.

Beauty Junkie London

British Beauty Blogger

Glitterdollz7

Just Nice Things

Le Petit Jardin De Liloo

Lilian

Makeupsavvy

Makeuploveer

Mizz Worthy

Perfectly Polished

Oh and for a list of ALL posts relating to this matter, click here!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the link hun x

Unknown said...

Thank you for the link.
If it weren't connected to what i now know i'd actually really like the promo image just because it is haunting. But in context it just makes me feel a bit queasy :/

Perfectly Polished said...

thanks for the link and great post

www.perfectly-polished-nails.com

X