Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tuesday Poll.

I helped myself to this idea from Charlotte @ Lipglossiping! Check out her blog, it's the best!

1. Mood:
Tired and Blah. I have lots to do in preparation for going to Plymouth to house and dog sit while my mum goes to Turkey for a holiday. I'm off on Thursday with the BF.

2. Finish this sentence: Without makeup I would…
Be plain and boring, but would have lots more space! It's taking over.

3. What are some staple pieces in your wardrobe?
My Black crop trousers, they are comfy and I've been wearing them for ages! Oh, and this long floaty black top that I have, it covers all my lumps and bumps and it is comfy and slouchy.

4. Three things you’d (probably) never guess about me:
I'm an extremely paranoid person, and I hate it. I LOVE and find men dressed as women or in make up attractive! & I've never been abroad before.

5. What would you like to get done today?
My organisation for my trip away, have a nice shower, and try out my new Liz Earle Skincare.

6. What were your favorite TV shows when you were a kid?
Bodger & Badger, Trapdoor, Byker Grove.

7. Can you skateboard?
Um, Nope..

8. I really want…
To be healthy, happy and successful.

9. Do you like horror movies?
I love them.. I get scared easy, but if I watch them with someone else I love the suspense! I'm strange like that :)

10. Weekly goals:
Finish my packing, to have a good safe coach journey to my mums and to try and be more positive.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually it's Karen's post.

Sophie said...

I know that Charlotte got it from Karen, but I got it from Charlotte.. People will see that it was from Karen when they read Charlotte's post. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh I am tempted to pop this on my blog... I will link it back to Sophie.. whose blog will link it back to Charlotte, which then links to Karen... is this okay :) ??