Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Collection 2000 Glam Metallics.



One of the newer offerings from the Collection 2000 drugstore range are these metallic liquid liners. I was sceptical at first, but it is actually really good!

I could compare it to a MAC liquid last liner, it lasts for so so so long and is quite difficult to remove without a good make up remover. The swatch below was on my hand for ages.

The consistency of the liner is nice and smooth, pigmented and not gloopy what so ever, I've had it for a while too and it hasn't gone thick at all (Like the MAC ones tend to...)

This is just a fraction of the price and alot bigger than the MAC too, this was less than a fiver and is definitely comparable.

Have any of you tried these?


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I haven't tried these yet but am planning to. I LOVE their glitter liners and a lot of the colours look so pretty! I'm glad to know it lasts so long :)