Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

NOTD Eyeko 'Posh Polish',




Please excuse the untidy application, all my nails are short at the moment because I broke a couple so have started again.

Posh Polish from Eyeko is a gorgeous Grey-Taupe colour that I think people either love or hate. Me? I love it, I think it looks sophisticated on the hands and looks good on shorter nails too.

Eyeko Say:
Eyeko Posh Polish
For ladylike nails this chic taupe shade wins hands down.
It's opaque in one coat if you apply it thicker, but I went for two thinner coats. It dries quickly and the brush is nice and a good size too, It's not too stiff or soft, just right.



Available from the Eyeko Website, for only £3.50.

*This product was sent to me by Eyeko for review consideration.*

3 comments:

Chloe said...

messy application? its better than what i do it! haha

www.not-fromconcentrate.blogspot.com

Sheefa F said...

looks lovely on you!

Becky said...

I love this polish as well!! Looks great on you :)