Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

My HG Make Up Remover!



Boots Botanics Soothing Eye Make Up Remover..

All I can say us definitely believe the hype about this product! I did and I'm so glad I did, It's amazing.

It's only £2.99 for 150mls of product and it seriously is the best thing I've used so far to remove make-up. It has two layers which you shake up and use with cotton wool pads. I hold it on my eyes for 10 seconds to dissolve the mascara, then wipe and it practically removes everything in one swipe!



It's gentle and soothing and I definitely recommend!

Have you tried this? I know a lot of you have.. tell me your thoughts!

I bought this with my own monies and have and will continue to repurchase! :)

4 comments:

Stevista said...

I wish we had Boots here in Greece! :( I'd definitely try makeup remover!

drugstoreandbargainlover

jen said...

I tried it once. It's too oily for me.

Computergirl said...

I have this, bought on recommendation too and I am so glad I did! I had a l'oreal one before and it was rubbish. Seriously rubbish. It just didn't wotk and I woke up with panda eyes. This works. and they do 3 for 2s every now and again :) Thanks Emma x

Unknown said...

Ok i need this. Thanks for confirming my suspicions :P