Pages

Saturday, July 03, 2010

Sleek Palette Series - No4 Curious Girl!

Haha! It's that time again! I haven't done one of my Sleek Palette looks for ages. With the Curious Palette I wanted to use the fun colours and do a bright funky look. When I look at the pictures I think the yellow was a bit of a mistake, but hey, you live and learn.


What I used :
-Sleek InkPot 'Glacier' as a base
-Sleek Curious Palette #2 on the inner corner -Sleek Curious Palette #4 on the middle of the lid -Sleek Curious Palette #7 on the outer corner and in the crease
-Sleek Curious Palette #11 as brow/inner corner highlight
-Sleek Curious Palette #1 on the lower lashline
-Sleek Curious Palette #9 used wet as upper lashline liner
-Black Mascara
-Sleek Pout Polish *Raspberry Soufflé* -Sleek Face & Body Highlighter 'Peach Shimmer'


6 comments:

SilhouetteScreams said...

Love that pop of yellow on the inner corner :)

scouselovesmakeup said...

You're very talented hun blending so many colours together and making a fab look! I agree about the yellow though..it's a tad too much but the overall look is still amazing! :) Have a fab weekend hun!
http://scousebeautyaddict.blogspot.com/ PS Please follow my blog xxx

Cydonian said...

I really love this color combo! So pretty on you :)

Unknown said...

Lovely colourful look :D xx

Unknown said...

Oh wow i looove the look! Such fun colours :) I really like the look of the curious palette.

Kelly said...

Very colourful - suits you :)