Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

FOTD : Platinum Smoky Eyes.



So today I decided to play with the gorgeous new eyeshadows that I was sent from Revlon. (If you missed my post with swatches, click here!)

They are all such a pleasure to use and they blend like a dream without fading or anything. I opted to go for a smoky eye look this time, but I have plenty more ideas swimming around in my head that I am going to do looks for soon.




Wanna know what I used?...

-Eyes-
♥ Urban Decay Primer Potion
♥ MAC Beige-ing Shadestick
♥ Revlon Luxurious Colour Eyeshadow (Perle) - Glistening Snow
♥ Revlon Luxurious Colour Eyeshadow (Satin) - Platinum Glimmer
Revlon Luxurious Colour Eyeshadow (Perle) - Black Galaxy
Stargazer Eyeshadow - Matte White
Benefit Eye Bright
L'Oreal Carbon Black SuperLiner
No17 Wild Curls Mascara

-Face-
Max Factor Miracle Touch Foundation
♥ Benefit IT Concealer Stick
♥ Vital Radiance Brow Powder - Brunette
♥ Translucent Powder
♥ No17 Blusher - China Pink
♥ Garnier Eye Roll On

Oh and on the lips I have Barry M #147 Peachy Pink with their #4 Nude Pink Gloss on top.


2 comments:

Abbie said...

So pretty x

Kate said...

I love this look, your eyes are stunning x