Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

⋆ Blogmas, Day 10 ~ Orly Angel Eyes.

How gorgeous is that shade?

Orly are actually one of my fave polish brands. They do the cute minis for £5 and a full size (massive 18ml) is really reasonably priced too. There are a ton of shades and they last well for me which is why I love them.

This is a mini in the shade Angel Eyes* and it's from their latest festive ;Naughty or Nice' collection. It's a blue glitter with larger holographic silver chunks in it, I'm sorry my picture doesn't do it too much justice, but it does show how pretty it is. There are other glitters in the collection and this makes me want them all.

I layered it over a blue polish, it's pretty opaque for a glitter, so I used just one coat to achieve this sparkly goodness!

The full size bottle is a bargain on Beauty Bay right now. Check it out!

2 comments:

blondes said...

I've seen this nail polish before and I can confirm my idea of it.. it is beautiful! Thanks for sharing Sophie x

Cassandra said...

Like it very much. More related :www.chemjoy.com