Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

⋆ Blogmas, Day 11 ~ Festive Questions Tag.

Images from weheartit.

⋆ What’s your favourite Christmas colour?
I think I have to go for the obvious! Red, I love red anyway but it's definitely a really festive colour, and green too! I love green eye makeup with bold red lips at Christmas!

⋆ Do you like to stay in your PJs’ or dress up for Christmas?
I've done both. I don't really have one or the other that I do specifically but I normally make an effort, try out new things that I may have recieved as a gift.

⋆ If you could only buy one person a present this year who would it be?
My Mum, because she is amazing and I love and appreciate her so much.

⋆ Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas morning, always.

⋆ Have you ever built a ginger bread house?
No, never! I'd like to though, sounds like fun.

⋆ What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
Shop for gifts, wrap them up, relax with my family.

⋆ Any Christmas wishes?
Yes.

⋆ Favourite Christmas smell?
The smell of my Mum's Christmas dinner!

⋆ Favourite Christmas meal or treat?
It would be Christmas dinner. Yum!

⋆ What are you doing for the holidays this year?
I am going to stay with my Mum, her partner and my little sister and the dogs!

⋆ Candy cane or Gingerbread men?
Hmm. That's a hard one! Candy cane.

⋆ What's your favourite Christmas song?
I love, love, love Christmas songs! I am specifically loving Buble's Christmas album and Cee Lo Green's at the moment, check them out. My all time fave has to be All I want for Christmas is you by Mariah Carey. I've always loved it. It makes me happy!

⋆ Have you ever made a snowman?
Actually, no! :(  Not a proper, full on, big snowman.  I'd like to though!

⋆ What is your favourite winter fragrance?
I have tons! I am loving the new Liz Earle fragrance at the moment because it's so warm and wintery, but my bigger love right now is Illamasqua 'Freak' perfume. I have a sample and I am hoping santa may bring me a bottle! 

⋆ What is at the top of your list this Christmas?
An i Phone. I'd be happy with a 4, 4S or a 5. I don't think I'm going to get one though! *Sigh*

⋆ What is most important to you about the holidays?
Just spending time with the people I love and being happy together.


No comments: