Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

⋆ Blogmas, Day 17 & 18 ~ Pics and Birthdays!

 - My Little Christmas Tree // Rissuan Santa Doll Ornaments // Red Spangly Nails -
- Cee Lo Green Christmas Album // Pretty Sky // New Polishes -

Hey everyone.

So I had another fail and missed yesterday's Blogmas! Oh well, I'll catch up now.  So above are some recent phone pictures from Instagram, a little bit more festive than I have been.

Last night my boyfriend and I went to see The Hobbit.. He is a massive Lord of The Ring's fan and was excited about this... Me, not so much! It was long and I was fidgety and a little sleepy during it, but overall I didn't mind it, not sure I'd watch it again either. It's just not my bag! 

Today is my birthday.. Thirtieth! Eeek.  The less said about that the better, I'm not sure how I feel about it at the moment.

Tomorrow I am traveling to Plymouth, two weeks with my Mum, Sister and the Dogs! I am looking forward to that.

Just one more week until Christmas!

2 comments:

Jade said...

Aww, I'm quite looking forward to seeing The Hobbit lol. Happy Birthday! xx

Anonymous said...

We stumbled over here from a different page and thought
I should check things out. I like what I see
so i

am just following you. Look forward to exploring your web page for
a second time.
My web-site ... cedars