Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

⋆ Blogmas, Day 14 ~ Makeup Removal!

Today I wanted to share with you the best cleanser I have ever used. EVER.

I won this in a blog competition a while ago with a Shu mousse base for the face (which I haven't really used much yet) .. I had high hopes for this before I got it because I had heard good things from others before, but I didn't know how great it would be.

What They Say:
For ageing concerns. Cleansing Beauty Oil Premium a⁄o is the Nº1 selling Shu Cleansing Oil in the world. A premium anti–oxidant skin purifier that thoroughly cleanses the skin while protecting it against the internal and external aggressions associated with skin ageing. The new advanced, anti–aging formula is infused with Green Tea and specially selected Gingko Leaf extract containing flavonoids, recognized in Japan for strong antioxidant and micro circulation properties that help to promote transparency and radiance to fatigued skin. Finally, the innovative Natural Origin HPO system has a superb cleansing ability which removes sebum and dramatically increases the removability of waterproof mascara and long–lasting makeup. For a soft, refined and youthful appearance.
My Thoughts:
I just adore it, mainly because of how amazingly quickly it removes my makeup and layers of mascara that I would otherwise spend much longer removing. It has a light green tea scent to it and it just melts everything away and it glides off leaveing my skin feeling so clean and soft when I'm done. It emulsifies with water and then rinses away without leaving any greasy residue. I have the huge bottle and the downside is the price of this stuff, it costs a A LOT. The 450ml I have is £56.50! God, I hate falling in love with products that cost so much, but it really is that good! I only use a couple of pumps to get rid of everything though, so it will last quite a long time..  Maybe it's one for the Christmas list!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow sounds great but WOW that is a pricee, ouch!

Sophierosehearts x

oktay usta yeşil elma said...

great

Anonymous said...

An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a co-worker who had been
conducting a little homework on this. And he actually ordered me breakfast simply because
I discovered it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this.
... Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending some time
to talk about this subject here on your site.

Here is my website ... private krankenkassen deutschland