Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

⋆ Blogmas, Day 15 ~ Bargain Blusher!

Today I just had to tell you all about this amazing blusher that I discovered a while back!

This blusher is by Stargazer and costs just £3.50! Very reasonable for a blusher, right? Even more reasonable for a well pigmented, long lasting, gorgeous blusher! 

The packaging isn't the flashest, but things like that don't bother me, I'm all about the product and this is really nice. You can see from my swatch how intense it is. It was a satin finish and it blends really well.

This is the only colour I have for now, but I definitely plan on getting some of the other shades. They are such a bargain!

Check them out here.

4 comments:

Oblivia said...

I was actually wondering how their blushes were so thanks for posting this. I think I need to try some. Though my StarGazer wishlist is ridiculously long and we can't get it in store here (small town with little to no decent Goth scene).

Lou x

Unknown said...

Ooh that does look good, where can you pick up stargazer products?

Sophierosehearts x

All About Ali Mai said...

Such amazing pigmentation for the price. really impressed. x

All About Ali Mai said...

Such amazing pigmentation for the price. really impressed. x