Pages

Friday, December 07, 2012

⋆ Blogmas, Day 7 ~ Festive Nails.

Hey Everyone!

I've had a productive day today. I wanted to wash my makeup brushes - always a major chore! And I wanted to give myself a manicure and pedicure.

So I slapped on a face mask and set about painting my toes and then decided I'd do my finger nails in the same colour. This is a shade from Sleek Makeup called 'Royalty' that I've had for ages and never really used I don't think.

I thought it was a perfect deep, rich burgundy that was great for the festive season! It's super opaque and could be a one coater, but this is two. It dries really quickly too which is always a bonus in my opinion. I cannot stand waiting for polish to dry.

My toes look lovely too, all festive and matching. No pic of that though, I don't do feet!

No comments: