Pages

Thursday, December 06, 2012

⋆ Blogmas, Day 6 ~ Lulu's Time Bomb Youth Juice.

This, my friends, is an awesome winter skin saviour. Youth Juice* is a facial skin care oil product that is full of lovely ingredients that give the skin lots of goodness.

They Say:
Young skin is full of natural oils that are lost with age. Lulu’s Time Bomb Youth Juice Secret Oil contains a special blend of oils that give the skin a plump, glowing appearance, leaving you looking at your very best.
The unique combination of oils in this Lulu’s Time Bomb Youth Juice Secret Oil mimics the natural sebum lost during the ageing process. Rich in vitamins E and C, this concentrate protects against free radical damage while absorbing into skin without leaving a greasy residue.
My Thoughts:
I was scared of oils for the face for so long because I have oily skin already and the last thing I want is a greasy looking face. This doesn't leave a residue atall, it sinks in to my skin super quickly and leaves it feeling so hydrated. I get quite dry on parts of my face in the colder months and this just evens everything out and refreshes my skin so nicely.

My favourite way to use it is in my evening skincare routine because the oil has all night to just work on my skin and I wake with lovely, plump, smooth moisturised skin. You just need the tiniest amount, massaged into cleansed skin and you're good to go. If I had one small complaint it would be the packaging, it is a bottle with a stopper, which is difficult to remove without spilling oil and the bottle opening is quite big so sometimes too much product can spill out - I'd much prefer a pump bottle like some of the other oils I have, but I can forgive the packaging because the product is so good.

Available here.

Oh, and it wouldn't be blogmas without a Christmassy pic! (Courtesy of google images)

2 comments:

Makeup For Mages said...

ive got to try this! thanks :)

please visit me, i just got my blog going <3

Unknown said...

Sounds like a good product. I've tried Josie Maran and Tarte's Maracuja oil at night, I love both!