Pages

Monday, December 03, 2012

⋆ Blogmas, Day 3 ~ Tag!

I saw this cute little tag on the She Said blog and thought I would do that today. I love Christmas and everything lovely about it! I tag anyone reading this to do the tag themselves if they wish. :)

⋆ What’s your favorite thing about Christmas?
Without a doubt it has to just be spending time with my family. I love the togetherness, snuggling in the warm, being festive, watching Christmas shows on TV. I love it!

⋆ What’s your favorite makeup look for the festive season?
It depends. For evenings I would say glitter to the max and red lips. For the day I would go for more fall colours, copper, browns and gold, with a red lip too!

⋆ Real tree or fake tree?
I only recall my Mum having a real tree once when I was a child and I remember that it was messy.. I know people go on about the smell and stuff, but I don't really remember that so I'm gonna go with fake. Much less hassle.

⋆ Giving presents or receiving presents?
Both for sure! I absolutely love the going out and buying gifts for those you love aspect though. But of course it's always lovely to recieve a special gift.

⋆ Do you open your presents Christmas morning or evening?
In the morning. :)

⋆ Handmade Christmas cards or bought?
I think handmade are lovely if you have the time to put into them. They are much more meaningful.  I usually end up buying them though!

⋆ What’s your favourite Christmas film?
Home Alone. I don't know why, it just makes me feel festive, reminds me of my childhood and it doesn't get old!

⋆ What’s your favourite Christmas food and drink?
Christmas dinner is obviously lovely, my Mum cooks a lovely one which we all look forward to. For drinks I'm a little awkward, I don't drink hot drinks or alcohol much. I might have a cheeky vodka or Jack Daniels at Christmas though.

No comments: