Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

⋆ Blogmas, Day 12 ~ You Tube Video!

I thought I would share a recent makeup tutorial I made on my you tube. I have been out of the video habit for so long now. It's been a tough year and I just never found the time to sit down, record, edit and then upload - but hopefully things are getting better now.

I've had my camcorder since last December and it records in HD, but I have never been able to use it to it's full potential because my video editor couldn't process the files, it just kept crashing, so I carried on recording in not great quality.. not even widescreen! Anyway, I got a new video editor and thought I'd try a better quality, just a widescreen filesize, and it works and I could edit it much easier! I am yet to try and edit a HD file to see if that works, but I plan on trying soon.

The quality with the widescreen is already much, much better though and I am more than happy with it. Yay! :)

So here's the video. Enjoy!


1 comment:

The Unprofessional Beauty Blog said...

Wow this looks is amazing on you.