Pages

Sunday, December 02, 2012

Leighton Denny: Diamond Skin Like Silk.

I love doing at home manicures and looking after my nails, keeping them in good condition.  When I was a teenager I used to bite them and had terrible nails.  I don't remember when I stopped, it just happened and I now have nails that are decent enough and look like the nails I wanted when I was younger.

I've recently been trying this hand and nail scrub* from Leighton Denny which is like a moisturising exfoliator for the hands and nails and I have been really enjoying it. It's cutely packaged, it smells really good and it really does leave my nails looking brighter and feeling nourished.. AND, get this - it has real diamond particles in it.  Nice! So it's like exfoliating your nails with diamonds (and other lovely ingredients).

What They Say:
DIAMOND SKIN LIKE SILK contains real diamond particles, famed for their polishing qualities, combined with anti-oxidant rich hibiscus and natural loofah.The addition of rich Avocado and Grape Seed Oils help to exfoliate, polish and revive the skin. Your hands will feel invigorated and smoothed with a youthful softness and suppleness.
You just take a tiny amount, rub it over your nails and cuticles gently for about a minute, then dip your hands into warm water and quickly remove them and rub more, it turns into a more moisturising product then. Then just rinse and admire your lovely, shiny, glossy looking nails.  This can be used all over the hands too, but I have other things I use for that so I prefer to keep this for my nails.

If you love looking after your nails and want to nourish and care for them with diamonds, definitely check this product out. It really works and a little goes a long way. Available here.

1 comment:

All About Ali Mai said...

This sounds fab, something I would really love using. x