Pages

Thursday, February 03, 2011

» Accessorize Aztec Nails.

In a recent haul I mentioned that I had finally got hold of the Aztec Illusion Polish from Accessorize. As soon as I got home with this, I was sat down painting my nails with it, it's just so awesome and pretty and when I wear it I am constantly admiring my nails!..

This polish is £4 from Accessorize, Superdrug, or the Accessorize website (although it's been out of stock for a while now.) .. It dries quickly, needs two coats for an opaque finish, and has a glossy finish. It didn't chip on me at all, which makes a change for my nails .. The tips did wear quite quickly though, but I don't use a topcoat (naughty me!) .. Overall I am uber impressed with it's unique colour and quality.
It is a difficult one to capture, and this is the best picture of a whole load! The picture of the bottle above captures it well too. It is multi dimensional with flashes of pink, purple, green and gold. It really is eye catching and just stunning.
Gorgeous, eh.
So, there you have it. It's lovely isn't it? .. :)

6 comments:

kay eh tea ei. said...

I've heard good things about this polish, and it does indeed look lovely!

http://gh0stparties.blogspot.com

Dreams That Glitter xoxo said...

This is such a stunning shade!

xoxo

Sophie said...

they look beautiful, I have been wanting this shade forever- you have just made me know I NEED it! ;) xo

Gemx said...

I love this colour, definitely one of my favourites :)

Unknown said...

Oh it's so pretty! I have this but haven't used it yet, wonder where I put it...

Unknown said...

Very gorgeous but it looks just like Orly Space Cadet.