Pages

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

♥ Sleek MakeUP's Stiletto Collection.

Just in time for Valentines Day, Sleek MakeUP are offering the new 'Stiletto Colletion'. Consisting of some gorgeous products, to bring out your inner vixen!

Their is a Blusher, Lip Conditioner and a Nail Polish. I was lucky enough to be sent the Blusher and Lip Conditioner to try out, and I am in love! .. Sleek NEVER fail to amaze me with the quality and pigmentation of their products, They are seriously amazing for the prices.

So here are the goods ...
Bright stuff, huh? .. Trust me, they are just as (BAM!) bright in real life too!

Scandalous Blusher (£4.29) This is intense, smooth and blendable, It is seriously good quality. Use a light hand with this, the pigmentation is insane! It is a stunning colour and just a little bit blended well gives a lovely flush to the cheeks. Sleek's blushers are some of my favourites, and this colour is a welcome addition to my collection. I also saw that it is apparently a perfect dupe for a Nars blusher called 'Exhibit A', at literally a fraction of the price!

Scandal Pout Polish (£4.29) I love the Lip Conditioners that Sleek do, and this one lives up to my expectations. It is SO pigmented, It gives a gorgeous red lip worn alone but can also top off your fave red lippie to add gloss! These last well on the lips, and this colour leaves a nice stain once it has worn off. It is a gorgeous colour, and like the other lip conditioners, it tastes lovely and sweet!

There is also a Nail Polish in the Collection (I am unsure if this is Limited Ed) called Geisha's Seal (£3.89) which looks like a gorgeous bright red, and Sleek say it is opaque in one coat, which I don't doubt from some of the others I have tried from this brand.

Here are some rough swatchies -
Scandal Pout Polish & Scandalous Blusher.
The lip swatch is rather messy, I just sorta slapped it on, and should have used a brush! Ooops.

  * * *
So, that's the gorgeous Stiletto Collection. What do you think of it?

It's available from Superdrug Stores and online here, and will be available until the 16th Feb. Grab these quick if you want to look hot for your Valentine, or just for you! Remember, they are Limited Edition!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the lip tint, i prefer red tint rather than full on red lipstick. so i will defo get this.

great post xx

Unknown said...

Ooh it's so lovely. I really want the blusher!

socialitedreams said...

oh my GOD!!! gorgeous gorgeous on your lips....i want sleek in the US SOOOO badly!!

Vonnie
http://www.socialitedreams.com/

Lieke said...

Love it!

Aru said...

the blush is amazing!

xXMaNdAXx said...

that blush is gorgeous!!! too bad it's a limited edition ;( they're saying it's a dupe for a nars blush forgot the name though xoxo

http://www.blushmebeauty.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Oh that lip tint is lush - might just have to go check that out :)

Tass said...

I love the look of the blush but it's way too bright and scary for me

Irene Blushing Loves said...

omg!!Really gorgeous both blush and lipstick!!perfect red!!
xxx

Unknown said...

That blush is *really* pretty!

Law1sfab said...

wow I am such a huge fan of sleek and this just makes me love them even more. I love the lip colour so 50s chic xx

Julianne said...

I really want to see what the blush looks like on a cheek now.

rakhshanda said...

Wowww they look great!!!The blush is really beautiful!!! :) :)
Nice blog honey..plz check out mine:)
http://www.chamberofbeauty.com

ShimmerDreamz said...

Bought both of them as soon as they came out - it seems the pout polish is in much more demand since red lips are so hot! I guess people get scared by such a vivid blush, but light application changes everything.

Love that you're not afraid of the big bold colours. I just started my blog so would love it if you could check it out please :D

http://shimmerdreamz.blogspot.com/

Sophie said...

Thanks everyone! Loving all the Sleek love :) It's a gorgeous collection!

Vijaya said...

That's an amazing red, but I don't see it looking good on me at all. xP

Anonymous said...

Excellent post, this collection is just beautiful! I wish I would have ordered it prior to Valentine's Day. Although, I still might order it. :)

Leticia said...

I love it!!