Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

—Free MUA Nail Polishes with Coca Cola!

Hi Lovelies!

Some of you may be aware of this already, but if not then I wanted to mention it. As of today, if you buy two bottles of CocaCola in Superdrug stores, you get two free limited edition nail polishes from MUA (Make Up Academy).

I have two that I was sent to show you, and I have to say, they are lovely perfect for Summer shades (Shown above) - A stunning bright rosy pink shade, and a hot bright coral pink! They are eye poppingly gorgeous. They are good quality too, almost opaque within one coat, a nice formula that is non streaky.

Here are my swatches :
 
How lovely are they, huh? I'm sure you will agree.. Left picture is with flash, the right is in natural light. I love both shades and will certainly be sporting them on my fingers and toes in the Summer.

There are three different sets up for grabs, including this one! Have you picked any up, or will you be doing?

This promotion started on 16th February - and will end on 15th March 2011.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Will definately be checking it out as one It gives me a reason to have two bottles of coke and two who can say no to free polish! Plus these have really surprising results, I could imagine these being really unpigmented but they look fabulous!

Sarah said...

Wow I love the look of these 2, picking them up tomorrow!

Sarah x x

Unknown said...

Dammit I need to get down to Superdrug!

Sophie Isobel said...

Can't believe I didn't hear about this sooner! Thanks for the info :) Superdrug.. Here I come!
x